ENJOY TASTY FOOD & DRINKS, GET ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE VENDOR DEALS, GET A (REAL) SWAG BAG, WIN A FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION & MORE
First of, let's take a second to congratulate you on your engagement! What a fantastic adventure you're in for! You can finally have your dream wedding!
Yes but... Where do you start? What do you need? What do other people do?
Relax, that's why we are here . Meet us on April 22, 2018 at The Richmond for our boutique-style wedding workshop and find out all of the tips and tricks in the industry from wedding professionals Fanny Lelorrain & Juliette Capdevielle.
Who is it for?
If you recently got engaged, are just starting your wedding planning and you are looking for the best vendors to make your vision come to life: this is the perfect event for you!
The event will take place from 1:30pm to 4pm and is open to 20 people. Food & drinks will be provided, as well as a swag bag with our favourite products. We will cover all of the topics below and you will get a chance to ask your burning questions to all of our vendors. Make sure to participate to our raffle to win some sweet prizes, stop by to grab some food and mingle too!
Participants will also have private access to exclusive deals from all vendors!
*** Tickets are $25 per couple or $15 if you're flying solo. ONLINE TICKETS ONLY! No tickets can be bought at the doors***
What are we going to talk about?
• Learn when to start with whim event planning
What do you need to book and when should you do it by?
• Build your timeline for the day with Scandaleuse photography
Find out how much time you need for each part of the day to make the most out of your wedding day
• Find your dream photographer & videographer
What you should expect, the good questions to ask & how to find one that matches your personaliy.
• Florals won't hold any secrets for you with ashton creative
Everything you must know to get your floral dream
• The good old Q&A
We'll all be ready to answer any questions you may have. Take advantage of it!
Good to know
- This is not a sales pitch in disguise. Forget the traditional bridal show with business cards shoving; this workshop has been created to help you out with your planning!
- Swag bags, samples and printed documentation will be available for each participant to take home!
- Street Parking is available by the venue, as well as an indoor parking lot.
- TTC User? The venue is a 13-minute walk from Osgoode station or an 11-minute via the Queen West Streetcar.
Who is behind this?
Fanny Lelorrain & Juliette Capdevielle
As professional wedding photographers with almost 10 years in the industry, we can safely say we walked down an aisle over 200 times. We are not only photographers, we are problem solvers, timeline creators & stress managers. Together we can help you build the perfect timeline so you can make the most out of your wedding day.